Creativity & Innovation
in Themselves & in Their Teams
ACCORDING TO IBM’S GLOBAL CEO STUDY, A SURVEY OF MORE 1,700 CEOS, GENERAL MANAGERS AND SENIOR PUBLIC SECTOR LEADERS: INSTILLING A CULTURE OF CREATIVITY IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT SUCCESS FACTOR FOR TOMORROW’S ORGANIZATIONS.
But where does creativity come from?
What few realize is that creativity is not something inborn or intangible. Creativity is a physical state, and a learned skill – one that can be cultivated within both individuals and teams.
In her workshops, Jackie Barretta, former CIO of Fortune 500 leader Con-Way Inc., teaches leaders how to inspire creativity, and innovation, within themselves and those they lead.
During the workshops, attendees:
• Discover the science and biology behind creativity
• Experience “coherence” – the biological & psychological state of creativity
• Practice techniques to shift individuals and teams to a state of creativity and innovation
• Move beyond traditional thinking patterns to spark novel insights
• Learn techniques to invoke an innovative mindset at will
Rooted in neuroscience, and proven in the field, Jackie’s techniques have inspired breakthrough innovations which have led to dozens of industry awards.
• Former CIO of Fortune 500 giant Con-Way, Inc.
• Under her leadership, Con-Way named Information Week’s “#1 Most Innovative Organization”
• Named one of Computer World’s “100 Most Influential Technology Leaders”
• Recipient of dozens of industry awards including the prestigious “Enterprise Value Award” from CIO Magazine
• Society of Information Management’s “Executive of the Year”